- “Buyer” means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller.
- “Contract” means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
- “Goods” means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
- “Seller” means sorazora.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
- Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- Contracts formed between the Buyer and the Seller will be governed according to English Law, and as such, disputes which occur shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. PLACING AN ORDER
- When an order is placed by the Buyer a confirmation email will be sent which acknowledges receipt of the order placed. It is not an order acceptance.
- Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The Price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the Seller’s website. The Price excludes delivery charges.
- The total purchase price, including delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods.
- Payment of the Price plus delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods
- The payment card will be debited immediately after the order is accepted. Therefore if any item is subsequently cancelled a refund will then be credited back to the Buyer’s account.
5. CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediadely upon receipt and shall notify the Seller email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
- The Buyer has the right, in addition to other rights, to cancel the Contract and receive a refund (minus postage) by informing the Seller by email email@example.com within 7 working days of receipt of the Goods. If the Buyer wishes to cancel the Contract prior to despatch of goods, email the Seller. If the order has already been despatched, The Buyer will be responsible for the outward postage and adequately insured return postage.
- If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
- Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault. The Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage. Clothing must not have been worn and not have been washed.
- All returns are to be sent to us Sorazora via adequately insured return postage.
6. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- When the Buyer visits sorazora.com or send e-mails to the Seller, the Buyer is communicating with the Seller electronically. The Buyer consents to receive communications from the Seller electronically. The Seller will communicate with the Buyer by e-mail or by posting notices on sorazora.com. The Buyer agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that the Seller provides to the Buyer electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7. RIGHTS OF SELLER
- The Seller reserves the right to adjust the price and specification of any item on the Website at its discretion.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
- The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
- The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.