Our unisex Monpe thai pants are beautifully tailored with a breathable thin cotton hemp fabric. The trouser’s bottom is gathered & stitched with a band to allow more freedom of movement.
Waist adjustment and fastening are by fabric strap attached at the back of the trousers and each pair features slit pockets on both sides.
These breathable trousers are just as good for stretching exercises as they are for relaxing.
If you are new to this style of trousers, please refer to the wearing illustrations below.
For washing instructions, please follow our GUIDE.
Length (waist band to the bottom) : 80cm
Main Fabric : 70% Cotton, 30% Hemp
Waist Stripe Fabric : Cotton
Main : Indigo
Waist A : Myrobalan, Pomegranate, Indigo, Lac, Madder
Waist B : Myrobalan, Pomegranate, Indigo
How to wear thai fisherman trousers
1. Put on the pants so that the belt strings are hanging at the back.
2. With the pant legs at the desired length, pull the excess waist to one side.
3. Fold the excess waist to the front and hold it in place.
4. With your free hand, locate the belt strings. Tie a bow in front to hold the fold in place.
5. Fold the excess cloth down over the belt strings.