Our unisex Monpe Thai pants are beautifully tailored using three breathable soft fabrics. Firstly , the outer fabric, a handwoven organic cotton and hemp using natural dyes. The second fabric, used for the waist, is a handwoven cotton created using various natural dyed threads. Finally, a handwoven undyed organic cotton provides the lining.
Style B has two different colours for the outer fabric, Indigo Blue and Teal. The outer fabric for Style A is all Teal.
The bottom of the trouser’s leg has been gathered & stitched with a band to allow unobstructed freedom of movement. Waist adjustment and fastening is achieved using a fabric strap attached at the back and each pair features slit pockets on both sides.
These breathable trousers are just as good for stretching exercises as they are for relaxing.
If you are new to this style of trouser, please refer to the Youtube video or the wearing illustrations below.
For washing instructions, please follow our GUIDE.
Length (waist band to the bottom) : 102cm
Outer : 70% Organic Cotton, 30% Hemp
Lining : Organic Cotton
Waist Stripe Fabric : Cotton
A – Warp ; Indigo, Weft ; Myrobalan
B – Warp & Weft ; Indigo / Warp ; Indigo, Weft ; Myrobalan
A – Madder, Acacia, Pomegranate, Indigo, Myrobalan
B – Myrobalan, Pomegranate, Indigo
How to wear Sorazora Monpe Thai Pants
How to wear thai fisherman trousers
1. Put on the pants so that the belt strings are hanging at the back.
2. With the pant legs at the desired length, pull the excess waist to one side.
3. Fold the excess waist to the front and hold it in place.
4. With your free hand, locate the belt strings. Tie a bow in front to hold the fold in place.
5. Fold the excess cloth down over the belt strings.