Our unisex two-colour thai pants are beautifully tailored with a thick hemp and slightly thinner linen. Both are sturdy machine woven fabrics with the hemp having been fabric dyed in a choice of two organic colours. We have used durable fabrics that will gradually soften with wear. There are patch pockets on both sides.
For washing, please follow the Care Instructions on our GUIDE.
Inside Leg: 65cm
Thigh width: 32cm
Fabric: Hemp, Linen
Indigo Blue: Indigo leaf
Acacia Brown: Acacia resin
How to Wear Thai Pants
1. Put on the pants so that the belt strings are hanging at the back.
2. With the pant legs at the desired length, pull the excess waist to one side.
3. Fold the excess waist to the front and hold it in place.
4. With your free hand, locate the belt strings. Tie a bow in front to hold the fold in place.
5. Fold the excess cloth down over the belt strings.