Our simple thai pants are nicely tailored with a machine woven hemp cotton fabric which is unbleached and undyed. This fabric is durable, yet thin and breathable. Great for the summer.
We’ve produced these thai pants in Medium and Large sizes. The main difference in sizing is to accomodate for people of different height, whereas the width already tends to cover a range of waist sizes due to being folded to fit before tying. Please refer to the measurement details below and care instructions through the following link
Care Instruction GUIDE.
Inside Legs: 66cm/74cm
Thigh width: 37cm/41cm
Fabric: 55% Hemp 45% Cotton
How to Wear Thai Pants
1. Put on the pants so that the belt strings are hanging at the back.
2. With the pant legs at the desired length, pull the excess waist to one side.
3. Fold the excess waist to the front and hold it in place.
4. With your free hand, locate the belt strings. Tie a bow in front to hold the fold in place.
5. Fold the excess cloth down over the belt strings.